Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ravaged Innocence- Intro and Description

Ravaged Innocence

I used to think I was taken. Stolen.
But that was back when I was still nieve.  I was given away, sold. They didn't care. They never did. And at first, I wasn't sad to go. My life actually improved for a while. Till she came. That is a day I will never forget. It was the day that I got my first taste of my new life, just an inkling of what was to come.
It was also the day the anger set in.



She is Cora.

She was born in a backwoods town in Pennsylvainia, the child of an addict and a vagrant. Everyone in her family was addicted to something or other, her mother heroin and alcohol. When her mothers debt becomes to much, she gives her up as payment so she can live another day. As she fights her captors, her one comforting thought is,
   revenge.

revenge is a dish best served cold~ chinese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment